Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Quick update ...

Quick update ...

Trying to keep a log of my running here ... hoping that it will help me to post more regularly.

Tues 6/1/09 - Run from home, bailed out after 2 miles due to sore leg (? tendon).
Fri 9/1/09 - Run from home to parcel office to collect late christmas present for DH and
back 4.3 miles. Felt great ... leg fine.
Sun 10/1/09 - Run from Burrell Collection home in pouring rain and strong wind.
Totally soaked through but somewhat exhilarated. 4.5 miles

Total for week = 10.8 miles Total this year 17 miles

Its my fathers birthday today ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

The february lady sweater is nearly complete ... sleeves done and body nearly long enough.
I worked on the sewn suit jacket on sunday and have fixed the sewing error but now think it needs some small shoulder pads. Then I'll clean up the seams and hand sew the hem and attach the three hook and eye closures.

I finally got the winter issue of Spin Off magazine, it was so worth the wait. I already have plans to spin for a swoopy skirt (but I think I'll use discrete beads rather than coins) and weave a felted scarf ...

No comments: