Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hand dyed yarn pictures #1

So here is the first batch of hand dyed yarn pictures. Am selling 95% ish of everything I've dyed to cover my costs (and allow me to dye more yarn) and raise money for charity (Amnesty International is my chosen charity for 2010). Its all been reskeined, labelled and priced with the Colorimetry logo in collaboration with H. However we are undecided if we're going to list this on etsy. I'd rather offer it to anyone interested and maybe do a craft fair as I think this is a more personal experience. What do you think?

This is Purplejen sock yarn 80% wool 20% silk.


Scottish worsted spun aran 100% wool




Shetland Jumperweight yarn gradient dyed so gradual colour variations across skein.


Shetland jumperweight yarn 100% Shetland wool



... off to take next batch of pics. I love any comments on the colourways as they are ones that I've chosen as pictures in my head from nature.

2 comments:

Fashion for Aliens said...

Nice decking too!

Peeriemoot said...

You've been busy! I'm going to need some sock yarn :-D.