Monday, October 29, 2007

This is going to be a quick post as most of my time has been taken up with something new and exciting ....

I volunteered at the Knit and Natter stand at the SECC on friday and saturday and it was a real joy to meet and speak to so many wonderful people. Thanks go to Yvonne. I bought some yarn, some Christmas pressies and treated myself to a bamboo flute (in key of G) for playing when we go away hillwalking for weekends. I also have a ball of pale yellow yarn that will become egg mayonaise sandwich filling and madeira cake for the Shaun the sheep Picknit challenge.
Thistle is so very nearly done ...
Oh and if you haven't done it yet ... why not make your first new years resolution ... TO KNIT LACE and sign up for the Spring Shawl Surprice

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stand was great fun, and I am glad to have met you there :-). I managed to get those mitts finished today, and have started my pinwheel sweater since.