Wednesday, August 22, 2007

SP11 is under way. I am already totally in awe of my upstream pal and I hardly know anything about her! She has mailed to say that there is something on its way to me ... ALREADY ... WOW!!!

I also have my downstream match, don't want to give too much away just yet. I've had a look around her blog and she is very talented. I'm really going to have to put my thinking cap on for this one.

Here is the questionaire our hostess Jenn asked us to post.

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?

The beautiful stitch markers Lene made for me ... they're so perfect for lace.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you?
Definately

If so, how much and what type of project?
Usually something lace and socks. This year I'm taking a lace project (not sure which one just yet ... will blog more about this later) and yarn for 3 pairs of adult socks and three pairs of baby ones. We're going to a LYS desert. So can't get more supplies enroute.


3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?

OOOH this is so difficult. Its a big cop out but I would say anywhere there's mountains and sea.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
Too many to choose from ... I love books. Probably this split second Oma's Strickgeheimnisse (I own it)

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
Yes Lime and Violet

No comments: