Thursday, August 30, 2007

As its nearing the end of August and I'm not going on holiday I've revised my WIPs and the rules I'll try and stick to for the next few months (until end of November).

5 Projects allowed on the needles at once.

1) Shetland hap shawl, when finished I can start Mermaid
2)Hundertwasser socks when finished begin knitting for Christmas presents
3)Thistle Shawl when finished start more Christmas knitting
4)Project from stash - currently New Lanark Bag, Space invader socks and cushion covers (although these are a Christmas present for my mother)
5) Something knitted for my SP11 / flying geese blanket


Must finish organising stash and send off a few things to Loving hands Charity knitting group this weekend. Will post pictures on blog tomorrow and try and post pictures more regularly.

No comments: