Tuesday, February 06, 2007

AAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!

Apart from the cause of the above I'm feeling good at the mo. Have got lots of things done which have been bugging me for a while and have mostly detached myself from the emotional harrassment I had been getting for some time.

I'm officially a trampoline coach now, British gymnastics sent out the paperwork last week ... yippee!

Knittingwise I began my curve of pursuit a week ago and I'm on the tenth square already (used over 500g of RYC Soft Tweed), its looking fab .... just waiting on my denises arriving as my straight needles are going to be too short for square 12! Nice easy effective pattern.

OK so the week before last I ordered from Hipknits ... just heard that Royal Mail have possibly lost a special delivery order or two!!!!!????? .... watch this space ....