Monday, January 29, 2007

Had a wild weekend in the snow and wind of the Cairngorms, physical wreck today .... great fun!!!!

Whats to report?

Was down in London for a couple of days last week with work, saw the snow!!!! stayed at Journeys End Hostel in Waterloo which was fine. Able to GO FISHING now ( was learning to use a program called FISH)!.

When I got back my Hipknits order from before Christmas was waiting for me. It was all wrapped in tissue paper, I'd ordered two skeins of sari silk for one of my new designs and three skeins of Cashmere sock yarn. The original order was lost so Kerrie sent replacements. One was pinky/purple one was candy stripe and another purple/yellow. Typical me though placed another order with Hipknits .... shan't tell just yet what for... asked for special delivery so it should arrive in good time.

I also received a very generous amount of Kureyon from Hectorhouse a swap arranged through the Angel yarns knitting forum. I love the colours, its for the mitred squares blankie I've been knitting for a while (its to cover an IKEA king size bed.

And finally also received two patterns from Pat at Woolly thoughts so I can start on my february project ... Curve of Pursuit in RYC Soft Tweed.