Thursday, August 02, 2007

We have a winner. Unfortunately I won't be able to post the prize out until at least saturday as we now have an unofficial and official postal strike. (see here for details http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/6925955.stm) . However it'll be on its way shortly. This also means that I won't be receiving any mail for a few days.

My heart goes out to anyone involved in the Minneapolis bridge collapse what an awful tradgedy.

I finished the socks yesterday and have cast on for the toe up ones I was on about ages ago. I'm using some Regia Bamboo. I guess this is another sock knitting phase starting. It all began a couple of weeks ago when I was thinking about my holiday projects. It's a toss up between socks and lace or one of each. I thought I'd see how my motivation was on a pair of socks. I also have a cross stitch to do for the flights from the uk where knitting is still banned.

No comments: