Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I can report that I've been good! I finished the pseudo Klaralund in soft lux last night and seamed and blocked her! Its turned out a bit different (in a good way) from the other ones I've knitted. I changed the pattern so that its fitted and for once quite flattering! The neckline is square rather than triangular which I like and it stays on my shoulders!

I also wove in the ends on the baby bib and heartbreakingly cute MDK kimono. SO they're ready to go on their travels to my little sis in NZ!

I've acquired 3 more balls of kureyon for the mitred squares blankie from hectershouse from the AY forum. Many thanks!

For a change in subject ... I would also like to report that my somersaults (trampolining) are fixed. I've had persistent problems for a while now with under rotation ie landing on my bum not my feet. This has been a timing issue (ie driving hips too late). Will see if they still work at training tonight!

No comments: