Friday, January 05, 2007

2007

I've been thinking about my blog and how it is to develop. I enjoy so many things in life that I would like it to cover what I'm doing/enjoying at that particular moment. I s'pose I would also like to drag my readers ( if any) thru this process and maybe introduce others to my weird wacky world.

Things that I will cover: Knitting, other fiber related crafts, Growing cacti from seed, epiphytic cacti, bonsai, orchids, vegetable gardening, trampolining and trampoline coaching, climbing and mountaineering, munro bagging, weather patterns in the North Atlantic, points of scientific interest, environmental issues especially reducing waste and recycling ..... to be continued.
Currently knitting a Klaralund out of RYC soft lux pale purple colour, nearly finished first sleeve. Also started a dishcloth for 'in the car'. I have knitted many dishcloths, but we only have 2 in use at home. They have dramatically reduced the amount of J-cloths we use so I thought we could do with some more for jobs like wallpapering! Just about to order this seasons cacti seeds from Doug and Vivi Rowland. My challenge for this week is to work out how to posts piccies.

No comments: